Tomb Raider 2013 – How to Restore the Original Game Settings?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Tomb Raider 2013 – How to Restore the Original Game Settings?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brown66
    Participant

I wanted to try the 2013 Tomb Raider with VorpX and I applied the VorpX profile.

Then I wanted to revert to the original settings and I did it through VorpX’s restore game settings option. The problem is that when I went to run the game, I forgot that VorpX was on and it changed the original game settings back to the VorpX profile.

I want to go back to the original game settings and I can’t, because the change game settings option in VorpX is now empty for this game. I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the available game settings are just what vorpX allows, not the originals. How do I remove VorpX settings for this game?

brown66
    Participant

Solved!

We have to enter the game, choose options, graphics, and then click on the default button at the bottom of the screen. The Vorpx settings file(?) is rewritten, the game does CTD, we run the game again and now we can access all the game’s configuration options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!