Track ir WHY?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Track ir WHY?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cyberserenity
    Participant

I have been using VorpX in ETS2 for years worked great. But now this stupid feature made it unusable. Is there anyway i can get back to the mouse as it whas before. That worked great.

And does any of you know somwhere to download older software of VorpX? I have two and i backed up one so i can still use one of my fav games when another update broke it. But i did not update this time. Stupid me. So now i have one useless VorpX.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You don’t have to use the TrackIR feature. It shouldn’t even be enabled for ETS2 per default. Did you maybe enable it to try it out? Either way, let me know if disabling TrackIR in the vorpX menu (and the game if necessary) doesn’t help.

cyberserenity
    Participant

If i disable TrackIR it is still on and my mouse do not work. I cant use my mouse to look around and headtracking do not work.

Before this update i could drive for hours now i get sick after 10 Seconds. TrackIR may work in other games but it is made for a screen.

When you update you never do any backward compatibilty. So there is no way to get back to working configurations. That make a good software worse.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That doesn’t sound right. Can you maybe disable TrackIR in the game options? vorpX only does anything TrackIR related if it can detect TrackIR support in a game AND you enable TrackIR in the vorpX menu.

cyberserenity
    Participant

There are nothing in the game about TrackIR. But VorpX say there is.

cyberserenity
    Participant

I have also tried to change settings in the ETS2 config file butit have been removed. Whas a setting before. Will try to get it in there again.

cyberserenity
    Participant

Found it.

Open the config.cfg (located in C:\Users*Your username*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Euro Truck Simulator 2) in notepad or notepad++ and look for uset g_trackir “1” change the 1 to a 0

Looked in the wrong config file. This is the solution.

Will try TrackIR with some older games. Thank you for your support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!