Track IR with Vorpx

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Track IR with Vorpx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IroquoisPliskin
    Participant

Hey just wondering if there is a way to use Track IR software with Vorpx like opentrack without hardware such as trackhat or trackclip. Or a way to decouple Vorpx headtracking and mouse? I use Vorpx headtracking in most games but in Arma 3 it takes away freelook headtracking seperate to mouse movement and makes flying not enjoyable.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No need for external tools, vorpX handles TrackIR on its own. Whenever TrackIR support is detected in a game, an according hint is shown in the top/left corner of the game window. In case of Arma 3 TrackIR should already be enabled on the vorpX side (if not, please reset the profile to default in the menu), so you just have to enable TrackIR in the Arma 3 options menu.

IroquoisPliskin
    Participant

Thanks man I realised all this and tried to delete this Post, I was persistent on running Arma 3 with Battleye on. I managed to get on servers with and without it on but it would turn off 3D and TrackIR support, I didn’t realise all this as I was trying this straight after installing VorpX. I don’t know why people give this program such a bad wrap it literally does what it says, Even though I can’t use it in Battleye servers I’ll use it on everything else without. Thanks Ralph for your work oh and burn this after reading haha.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!