Trying to get 3D fro Jurassic Park T-Rex Breakout demo (Unity Engine)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Trying to get 3D fro Jurassic Park T-Rex Breakout demo (Unity Engine)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bobarhett13
    Participant

It’s still pretty neat even without 3D, but if anyone can try it out and make a profile, I’d be curious to see if you can do better than what I have in the description:

Ralf
    Keymaster

Cool. You might be able to get 3D by creating a custom profile with another Unity 5 profile as a base. Potential base profiles are for example: Life is Strange – Before the Storm, Firewatch, Ori and the Blind Forest, The Long Dark.

The process is fairly simple. All you have to do is make a copy of a profile you want to try in the config app and then apply the main .exe of the game to this copied profile.

bobarhett13
    Participant

Thanks, Ralf. Nice talking to the VorpX Legend himself! I love your product.
    Anyway, I was thinking of doing just that and finding a Unity run game. I didn’t know of any off hand, but I appreciate your suggestion. I’ll give it a shot.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I had some luck using the updated Life is Strange Before the Storm. I’ve put a G3D profile on the cloud. See here for instructions.

It has some visible culling around the edges, but still a neat experience. Props to the developer, the Rex is pretty well done!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!