Twitch Chat Overlay Help

Homepage Forums Technical Support Twitch Chat Overlay Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wfx_malice
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to VorpX and mainly want to use this for Hunter COTW (until hardspace and satisfactory are supported). I have got the game settings looking good in full VR, but having trouble getting an overlay for twitch chat to show in game. I’m using an Oculus Rift S and attempting to use Liv (a steam VR app that allows you to have chat, alerts and notifications direct from streamlabs in a floating overlay within Steam VR games and home environment) or Oculus virtual desktop to display a popped out window of chat. Both of these disappear when I load in to COTW and attempting to load the game first then LIV or going back to Oculus VD only causes the game to freeze and displays a spinning hourglass infinitely.

What are others using to see stream chat while in game?

Samhantan
    Participant

I’d recommend checking out forums and communities dedicated to VR gaming, as fellow VR enthusiasts might have some specific recommendations based on their experiences. Don’t hesitate to ask for help and advice from experienced users who can provide more insights.

Hambdabili
    Participant

I stumbled upon your post and thought I could offer some help. When it comes to displaying Twitch chat in VR games, it can be a bit tricky to find the right solution. While browsing online, I came across a website where you can buy cheap Twitch followers, but let’s focus on your chat overlay issue first. One option you could explore is OVR Toolkit on Steam, which allows you to create customizable overlays within VR. It should work well with your Oculus Rift S setup. Another option is using Streamlabs OBS in combination with OpenVR Capture. This setup enables you to have your Twitch chat displayed as an overlay while you’re in-game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!