two question

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion two question

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    james002
    Participant

Is far cry 5 supported now?
    will battlefield 5 be supported?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Far Cry 5 will likely never get official support, unless one day EasyAntiCheat adds vorpX to the whitelist. As it is now, vorpX is being blocked by the game, and can only work by using questionable cheat trainer software. Quite unfortunate.

On the other hand, Battlefield V is very likely to get support (including G3D thanks the coming frostbite update), providing that EA doesn’t sneak in some aggressive anticheat this time around. Doubtful they will. At least the betas didn’t have any, and I was able to play fine with vorpX.

Medicbobs
    Participant

I’ve already got BFV working. Just copy the settings from BF1 and you’re good to go! It looks and plays amazing.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Glad to hear, I thought bf1 looked great.

I plan to grab V on release of the frostbite geometry update, could be sweet with proper shadows.

james002
    Participant

Is COD WW2 supported now??

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can find the list of supported games here.

Medicbobs
    Participant

I’ve even been playing Firestorm on BF5. That by itself makes VORPX worth it. Once you figure out the settings for the games it is amazing!

steph12
    Participant

you got it working in Z3D ? G3D ?

Minabe
    Participant

Far Cry 5 will likely never get official support, unless one day EasyAntiCheat adds vorpX to the whitelist.

I know this is an old post but damn i’m glad he was wrong. I do hope EAC will add VorpX to the whitelist soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!