Unable to request a new download link

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Unable to request a new download link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vorpxuserperson
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to get a new download link for the past week now but I have yet to hear back. I have attempted it 4 times this week without a single reply using the link https://www.vorpx.com/request-new-download/ and using the email address I registered on this forum using (which is the same one that I received the MyCommerce order confirmation on).

This order is from back when I purchased a license back in Nov 2020 but could not get around to sit down and try to use till recently due to lack of time and personal issues around the time the order actually went through (it took 3 weeks and my emails to support at vorpx com were ignored back then too).

PS: The contact form on the main site is broken. Captcha always returns the same one and a timeout so I am having to request help on here without publically posting my order number and email address. Registration and login for this forum also took quite a few attempts as it kept throwing up server errors due to “maintenance downtime or capacity problems”. I attempted each of these on the latest Firefox as well as the latest Chromium and without using my usual script and ad blockers.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Provided the server recognizes the mail address, getting a download link only takes a few minutes normally. That’s an automated process.

Please let me either know your MyCommerce order id or the mail address that you used to purchase vorpX. The one you used to register here on the forum is not in the license database, so I can’t check what might be going on.

No problem with the contact form captcha here.

vorpxuserperson
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the quick response. Here is the “MyCommerce Share-it Order Number”: XXX as shown on the email.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Found your order in the MyCommerce database. Never made it into our license database for some reason, possibly because of the strange payment delay. PayPal purchases usually are instant. That’s why no link was sent by the auto responder.

I’ll create an entry in the license database and send you a link within the next half hour.

Edit: Link sent. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

vorpxuserperson
    Participant

Downloaded and registered, I’m in. Will get to playing with this weekend.

Thank you for the quick response. I should have reached out on the forums earlier.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!