Unravel & Unravel 2 Issue.

Homepage Forums Technical Support Unravel & Unravel 2 Issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    optical10
    Participant

Both titles don’t run past menu screen after trying to load them. I’m on Windows 11 and don’t have issues with F1 2020/21 Vorpx’d for comparison.

I know they are both older titles but I just bought them in the sale and saw YT vids of others running them well with no apparent issues so I’m curious have others had this issue and how can I investigate and solve this please?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I don’t have Unravel 2 installed currently, but 1 works fine here (EA Origin version). Three things you could try:

1. Disable the Origin in-game overlay. Shouldn’t be necessary, but can’t hurt.
    2. Try the alternative hooking method (config app/general). Remember to switch back later even if that helps, it won’t work with all games.
    3. Try a different VR API in the vorpX config app. If you have an Oculus headset, you can use all three, with a WMR headset both OpenXR and SteamVR should work, with a SteamVR headset (e.g. Valve Index) OpenXR and SteamVR.
    optical10
    Participant

Many thanks for your suggestions & sorry 4 delay.

I unfortunately have Steam version which opens Origin using OpenXR as far as I can see but even using SteamVR Unravel 1 never shows image (black screen), just sound of intro and menu I think running in background.

Alternative hook-up makes no difference via SteamVR or OpenXR, neither does disabling Origin overlay :(.
    Unravel 2 gets further on both API’s & hook-ups, the Menu runs but once I try to load save slot the running image freezes but the sound keeps working!

So I don’t know why other titles like F1 2020/21 work fine but not this.

Isn’t there a log I can send the dev’s or someone to stag the issue?

Much appreciated

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can create a trouble shoot data archive with logs and system infos in the config app and send that via mail to support at vorpx com.

optical10
    Participant

You can create a trouble shoot data archive with logs and system infos in the config app and send that via mail to support at vorpx com.

Will do, many thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!