Updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    watakah
    Participant

When we will have an update of vorpx?

Regards!!

hal9001
    Participant

Good question, It seems to be pretty quiet around vorpX now that they have my money. Would be nice if they started getting the games they promised would work to work right.

Zuicis
    Participant

+ 1 watakax. +/- next update release date or month? =)

-1 hal9001, hal9001 what they promissed? Last update was in November 15 and all games(+/-) to this update (included) works normaly on oculus + vorpx. And toDo list for next update I don’t see.. ^_^

Ralf
    Keymaster

@all: It’s all but quiet here. The next update with support for ~20 more games will be out shortly.

Updates are issued automatically when they become available, similar to the Steam update process.

BadServo
    Participant

Work and family life has caught up to me and I’ve not been gaming much since about October. Had some time to play with the Rift tonight and saw the November blog post about an update. The blog mentions version 0.6.4, yet when I run VorpX, the version reported is 0.6.1.

It’s my understanding that VorpX updates should be automatic, but after leaving the VorpX control running for an extended period, I’m seeing no update notification or change in the version number displayed when in-game. Is there something that might be interfering with the update mechanism?

Thanks for any insight.

BadServo
    Participant

My apologies. While I’ve never discovered why the auto-update did not function, I simply re-ran the original installer and it replaced my existing copy with 0.6.4.

As always, thanks Ralf for all the hard work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!