"Use another game's profile" – How to do?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion "Use another game's profile" – How to do?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wm79
    Participant

Hey guys, I often read that you made games run that do not have “native” Vorpx-support by using a game’s profile that does have such support. How do you do that?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can do that in the vorpX config app, local profiles page.

If you know which graphics engine the unknown game is based on and there is a game in the list that is based on the same engine, you can select this profile, make a copy and then assign the main .exe of the new game to this copy.

There is no guarantee that this will work, but it’s always worth a try.

seanmoreno
    Participant

HI Ralf!
    I understand there is no guarantee that this will work, but I tried to use the Vorpx in the new bus simulator, Fernbus Simulator, that uses the Unreal engine.
    Since we know that Vorpx has the Unreal engine profile, that should work… But the screen gets black… I can hear the sounds of Vorpx when I press alt + space… but nothing appears on the screen… just black with some red blurr…
    Can u give me a hint to help me make this work???
    I love simulators! The OMSI 2 works perfectly using FSX profile… with geometry 3d! thats Amazing :) I hope I have the same luck with fernbus simulator!
    Thanks in advance

Trammi
    Participant

Hello seanmoreno,
    did you have Headtracking in Omsi 2? I’ve tried it, but I get only 3D and no Headtracking. It would be nice if you could help me.

Greetings

Ralf
    Keymaster

If the game can be configured for looking around with the mouse, you would get head tracking with vorpX, but I do not know whether such an option exists.

Trammi
    Participant

In Omsi 2 I have to press the mousewheel when I want to look around. Omsi 2 also supported TrackIR.
    Could VorpX work with one of these Options?

Greetings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!