Vermintide 2 VR?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Vermintide 2 VR?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Viscus1197
    Participant

Title. Anyone attempt to get Vermintide 2 to work – or does it still work fine with the first preset?

(I’m not entirely sure how to use games with other presets to make it work).

Odencrantz
    Participant

Vermintide 1 works awesome in Vorpx! Unfortunately, can’t currently get V2 to hook using copy of V1 profile. I’ll mess around a bit more, but might have to wait for Ralf to make one.

steph12
    Participant

Vermintide 1 works awesome in Vorpx! Unfortunately, can’t currently get V2 to hook using copy of V1 profile. I’ll mess around a bit more, but might have to wait for Ralf to make one.

is vermitide 1 full 3D geometry ?

Odencrantz
    Participant

Vermintide 1 doesn’t work correctly with Geometry, but works well otherwise. Playing in Z-Adaptive and it runs smooth. HUD can be resized.

GianZ73
    Participant

Does Vermintide 1 work online? I’d like to try it with Vorpx while playing co-op with a friend, but I’ve heard of issues with anti-cheat systems. I’m asking since I’m still unsure whether to buy Vorpx or not and use it with my co-op games.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Smoils
    Participant

If I remember right 2nd uses anticheat that prevents vorpx from hooking and you need to launch it using some kind of “launch with mods” mode that is supposed to let people play custom games without ruining online player games with cheats.

luka2099
    Participant

Vermitide 2 work with vorpx nut you must launch it with no mod game.

Minabe
    Participant

Not such a good idea to use vorpX for online games, most use some form of anti-cheat which will probably flag vorpX as a cheat and get you banned…

Smoils
    Participant

Not such a good idea to use vorpX for online games, most use some form of anti-cheat which will probably flag vorpX as a cheat and get you banned…

As far as I can tell vermintide 2 has anticheat that stops vorpx from hooking, but if you switch to a mode that allows custom mods “for fun” it switches anticheat off and lets you hook, so being banned is unlikely.

Smoils
    Participant

I just tried this and it has both G3D and Z3D all working with cloud profile if you select “modded realm” in the launcher

stefanw1337
    Participant

I was about to buy this title with every DLC, but checking it more out how the VR doesn’t work properly. Does it work with matchmaking and how are the “other” mods, can other players then cheat? I’m using VR not cheating, playing with cheaters? Nah.. I’m not gonna.

luka2099
    Participant

Vermintide 2 work great! Download it and play together!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!