vertical screen adjust in cinema mode

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vertical screen adjust in cinema mode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mastereuclid
    Participant

You can adjust the horizontal position of the display in cinema with alt space. I just want to do the same with vertical position too. Tired of looking up all the time.

Mescaline
    Participant

agree

Ralf
    Keymaster

[ALT][SPACE] centers the camera to the screen both horizontically and vertically. If you want to “sit” higher or lower you can move your head down (or up) before pressing [ALT][SPACE].

mastereuclid
    Participant

I’m very sorry if I come off as rude, but telling me my issue doesn’t exist; I feel is a bit rude to me. First, if using alt space fixed my issue I would have never had made this post, so that is not what I’m looking for. Second already other people agree with my issue. I’ll try to re-describe my issue. It is difficult because this virtual space is new and there doesn’t seem to be a good set of language to describe these issues.
    [ALT][SPACE] will, for me anyway, change the horizontal angle. This is like carefully turning your head left or right then pressing [ALT][SPACE] will change where the virtual display is but only along a angle change. This is a good thing.
    [ALT][SPACE] will, change the height of the camera. If you stand or sit [ALT][SPACE] changes the vertical height position. This is good. However, makes very little difference.

What I want [ALT][SPACE] to do is similar to the head turning left or right changing the center, but instead angling the head up or down as in nodding your head in a non-verbal yes reply.
    Perhaps there is a way to make [ALT][SPACE] do this already, but that is not how it is functioning for me.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant because you talked about the position in your original post. If I understand you correctly you would like to change the vertical orientation of the camera.

I will consider this, but I’m not sure whether it’s a good idea, since it may make others sick if the vertical orientation changes. Almost no other VR app allows you to do this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!