very new to vorpx any help greatful

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings very new to vorpx any help greatful

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    henas0
    Participant

hi guys ive just finish building my gaming rig and got vorpX to run my wmr dell headset
    what im finding is when i load game it loads fine but the main screen is so big i can see it all so what i do i use the zoom in and out button and zoom right out then i have to flick head set up n down and guess where cursor is going.
    when i eventually get game working the game is fine a bit gittery
    q1: do i have to load game before using vorpx and change resolution ? (if so any res help would be greatly appreciated)
    Q2: the mouse cursor sometimes disappears the reappears
    Q3: how do i put in 4.3 is this on desk top ?
    sorry for asking so much questions
    oh rig i7 8700k oc 4.8ghz
    zotac gtx 1080ti and 16gb ram

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX can set the best possible resolution automatically for many games. To take full advantage of this new feature add all resolutions listed in the “Custom Resolutions” section of the vorpX help (or the according sticky thread here in the “General” forum) to your graphics driver and after doing so select a preferred graphics quality on the “Direct VR” page of the vorpX ingame menu.

For games that do not support this new feature 1600×1200 or 1920×1440 are good resolutions when using vorpX. In such a case you can set the resolution either before you run the game with vorpX or while you do so.

If you want to set the desktop to a 4:3 res, you can do that in the Windows options.

henas0
    Participant

been playing with it today must say can run high resolution and smooth just needs some fine tweaking and should be very good :)

Satya
    Participant

Grats on getting it running with wmr! More people have been asking about wmr compatability with Vorpx.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!