Virtual screen is not centered in vision

Homepage Forums Technical Support Virtual screen is not centered in vision

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    neaumusic
    Participant

I understand how ray tracing and stereo depth work. My camera is not in the center, and needs to be shifted to the right, in the same way that Expert Settings Camera Height works. The camera is centered on the right eye, not between the left and right eyes.

If I put a clock on the wall in front of you, it’s obviously in the center in front of you. If I move the clock 1 foot to the right, it’s obviously 1 foot to the right, so even though you’re telling me this is how a camera works, it’s very obviously incorrect zzz

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t give you any other answers than the ones I gave you in the my previous replies. Sorry. There is no way on earth that camera alignment is not working corectly for you.

Maybe try a factory reset (config app, trouble shooting page) in case you tweaked any settings.

If there even was a remote chance for a bug that may cause what you experience, I’d be more than happy to check that, but there just isn’t.

neaumusic
    Participant

Will do, yea that’s the part that doesn’t make sense because other people should have noticed this. I will try reinstalling everything. Thanks again for your time.

-James

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!