Vive Also Won't Work for Me

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vive Also Won't Work for Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karak
    Participant

The best so far I could ever get from this is the desktop viewer.
    Running a 980gtx and watching movies in both VLC and MPC results in eithee horrid framerate jutter or in the case of VLC nothing. Both updated.
    Also no games work. Almost all hang on a white screen.

All overlays turned off, ran them as admin and then as not, shortcut didn’t work.

Ralf
    Keymaster

First please restart SteamVR.

If that does not help: If the desktop viewer works, but games do not, it’s quite likely there is some conflict with another program on your PC that also hooks into games. Most likely candidates are: virus scanners, GPU/CPU utlilities, video streaming apps and generelly everything that can display notifications in games.

Please try to disable everything that would not be running after a fresh Windows install.

karak
    Participant

Ya did all that and its actually a fresh install as of this morning with nothing on it. Sad.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to launch a few games and then create a troublshoot data archive on the trouble shoot page of the vorpX config app. Send that to support |at| vorpx com. No promises, but I will check whether you maybe overlooked something.

The desktop viewer working but nothing else sounds very much like an injection conflict.

Please try to reboot your PC and SteamVR if you didn’t do that already.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!