Vive direct mode crashes my computer

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vive direct mode crashes my computer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MarcusMMT
    Participant

I have checked as many threads as I could find, but I can’t find a single person who has been able to solve the problem that I have.
    When I run my Vive in direct mode, my computer BSODs as soon as I open a game, and gives me the error “Video_scheduler_internal_error”. The only way to get around this, is by using non-direct mode, but that means that VorpX can’t inject the games into the HMD.
    Is there any way to get VorpX to run in non-direct mode, or am I fresh outta luck?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please shoot me a mail to support |at| vorpx com. There is no official way to use vorpX in extended mode, but I might be able to provide a workaround.

I would highly suggest to try to solve the direct mode issue on your PC though, which is the way things should be normally, not just for vorpX.

MarcusMMT
    Participant

Thanks for the response Ralf but I actually managed to figure out the problem. It turns out that running direct mode with F.lux on is what triggers the BSoD. I uninstalled F.lux, and everything works perfectly now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!