vorpcontrol.exe – entry point not found

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpcontrol.exe – entry point not found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    360FOV
    Participant

I successfully registered my vorpx but when it went to run I received this error.

vorpcontrol.exe – entry point not found
    The procedure entry point SetDisplayConfig could not be located in the dynamic link library user32.dll.

Has anyone else had this issue did you find a fix for it?

I tried redownloading and reinstalling with no success.

Also I contacted support earlier today but they are probably very busy and have not got back to me yet.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m not sure wehther this something you will like to hear: The fix is to install Windows7 (or higher). I guess you use Vista or even XP, right?

360FOV
    Participant

Ok thanks. Yeah guilty as charged, Vista 64 here! I figured that was the problem. Luckily, I was planning to upgrade in a couple days anyway so not a problem at all :-)

When I upgrade will that affect my product license or will I need to update that?

Thanks for the reply.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No, thank you for making that show up. I will check whether I can safely replace that function call with something Vista compatible. But not in the next few days.

Your license might get invalid, but it will be reset, of course. In case you are required to reauthorize just send another request e-mail and state that you are the guy with Vista from a few days ago. That’ll be enough.

360FOV
    Participant

Ok thanks. Going to upgrade my windows in 5 minutes! If you see a support email that looks identical to this post you can just delete it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!