Vorpx 0.9

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    peteski123
    Participant

Thanks for the info on the new Vorpx 0.9 Ralf, really looking forward to the release this month. Looks like you have been extremely busy. Can’t wait.

Kind Regards
    Pete

petokaske
    Participant

Hello, I too am looking forward to testing this new version, hoping that new game profiles are present.

alabastida
    Participant

Oh, I’m looking forward for this too, just bought VorpX waiting for this! :)

Thanks Ralf

shadowself
    Participant

I am checking this site every day, really looking forward to the new release. It sounds like it will also fix GTA V’s controller issues, I hate driving with keyboard especially when I can’t see it! At least I have Project Cars to play with in the meantime, it has native Rift support and works really well with runtime 0.7

Ralf
    Keymaster

Judging from the number of daily visits to the site, you’re not alone regarding daily checks. ;)

Later this month meant end of this month though. So no need to check every day for now.

LordXedis
    Participant

Yeah, I just tried Star Citizen with a SBS program for the Oculus and that simply does not work and playing on a flat monitor just sucks lol. I cannot see objects my ship will collide with while strafing.

unmeaty
    Participant

Looking forward to this release, this is close to what I was looking for when I bought vorpx originally.

Ralf – do you have a specific release date already planned or is it more of you just trying to hammer out as many last minute bugs as you can before you release it into the wild? Just curious.

peteski123
    Participant

You pretty much answered your own question at the end I would say….

As always I would imagine it’s done when it’s done, if it were to have a specific release date it would of been mentioned on the announcement with a date. Be patient :-)

unmeaty
    Participant

I’m not being impatient, merely curious.

What I want to know is if there is an internal deadline (not a public one) by which time version 0.9 will be released. In other words, are there still some major blockers to be managed or is there a certain point at which Ralf will simply say it’s good enough to release and start the process of fixing whatever bugs pop up in the wild.

I don’t need a specific date, I’m not in any hurry, I’m just wondering how his process works. I’m not necessarily expecting an answer either, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

v_lee02
    Participant

Neeeeeed Vorppppxxxxxxxxx 0.9…

erik4096
    Participant

If I update to sdk 0.7 and vorpx 9 will dx9 games still work? I had grown rather fond of playing GTR Evolution on the dk2 :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!