Vorpx 17.1.2 injection failed

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx 17.1.2 injection failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QNABG
    Participant

Since I updated to version 17.1.2, it does not work when launching the Desktop
    Viewer I get the following error and does nothing

vorpx injection failed: unable to hook: vorpxDesktop.exe (err:4046137807)

The error in parentheses is always different every time Vorpx is restarted

Ralf
    Keymaster

Is this a desktop viewer only issue or do you see it always? Looks doubly weird since the error code in that message isn’t supposed to show anything else than something in the range of 1-10 or so, so I can’t even take a good guess regarding what exactly failed.

Did you try to disable all background programs (most importantly virus scanner)? Injection issues usually are conflicts with other programs that also hook into games.

QNABG
    Participant

Solved

VorpXconfiguration > Trouble Shooting > Full Factory Reset

no1453
    Participant

I am getting the same injection failure, with the same random long-digit error code, and the factory reset doesn’t fix it. I’ve only tried to use vorpX Desktop since the 1.7.1.2 update, and it has given the same type of error every time. Everything else (~10 games) is hooking fine. I’ve tried shutting down everything non-essential, shutting down anti-virus, no luck. I don’t expect some instant solution, but that weird error code might deserve looking into. (Vive, Win 10×64, if it matters.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!