VorpX and euro truck sim 2?

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX and euro truck sim 2?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Silithas
    Participant

Is there any way to get worpX to work with euro truck sim?

Cause the MP mod doesn’t support the oculus beta branch, thus i am unable to use the vive in it without vorpX.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Never tried that one, sorry. You might get lucky by using an OpenGL profile as a base (e.g. the Quake 3 profile) for OpenGL mode or an Unreal engine game profile for Direct3D mode, but there is no guarantee that this will work.

There likely also wouldn’t be head tracking unless you can somehow configure the game for looking around with the mouse.

Silithas
    Participant

Ok. But will it ever be implemented for “native vorpX” support? (atleast until the oculus beta branch is out of beta) And i don’t mind no head tracking as long as i can look around at all with the mouse movements :) Main reason i got vorpX to begin with back when i used DK2.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can’t promise that. Since there is an Oculus version in the works for the game, others have a higher priority. Try to create custom profiles like described above, the ability to create copies of profiles and assign other games to them is exactly for cases like this where no official profile exists.

Silithas
    Participant

Can’t promise that. Since there is an Oculus version in the works for the game, others have a higher priority. Try to create custom profiles like described above, the ability to create copies of profiles and assign other games to them is exactly for cases like this where no official profile exists.

Yeah, tried to use skyrim’s profile, add the executables for ets2, but didn’t work. the vive was still in the blank welcome space.

DADDYPANK
    Participant

ETS2 (like ATS) has native support for both the Vive and Rift – no need for VorpX

Silithas
    Participant

ETS2 (like ATS) has native support for both the Vive and Rift – no need for VorpX

No they don’t. If they did, i wouldn’t have asked here. Only the dev branch of ETS has VR support, but not really optimized either.

nixxon
    Participant

You may should check that again. Because ETS2 runs just fine with my Vive…

AerowynX
    Participant

nm

Silithas
    Participant

You may should check that again. Because ETS2 runs just fine with my Vive…

But truckersMP does not. It has no support for the vr branch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!