vorpx and oculus tray tool error

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpx and oculus tray tool error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jozeffff
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Have bee using vorpx since 2 weeks and despite some negative review I think its a brilliant piece of software. I used oculus tray tool for a fewmonths and that is a great app. However, after having installed vorpx the tool does not start anymore. Even after vorpx de-installation the tray tool refuses to start! Any help would be appreciated for I love booth tools for my rift.
    Tnx!

Ralf
    Keymaster

YOu could try to add the .exe of the tool to the exclude list in the vorpX config app. Not sure whether that will help. but it’s worth a shot.

BTW: If you use the tray tool for adding a supersampling multiplier, you should be aware that doing so is not recommended with vorpX since it works different than native apps. The right way to enhance image quality with vorpX is to raise the resolution that you run a game with. Recommended resolutions are 1280×1024, 1600×1200, 1920×1440 depending on what you PC can handle for a game without falling below 45fps.

brdsnow
    Participant

I can confirm that this works… you have to do this for quite a few programs that just won’t run when vorpx is on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!