Vorpx attaches, steamvr starts, but game does not appear in hmd

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx attaches, steamvr starts, but game does not appear in hmd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rift_un
    Participant

Hi

my problem : on starting a game i get the “vorpx is attaching” message, steamvr then starts (in the hmd i can see the steamvr loading environment, the 1 that looks like something out of tron) , but then nothing else in the hmd, no game. on my monitor the game starts, but it has none of the usual vorpx messages superimposed on the games loading screens.

what ive tried : tried reinstalling game and vorpx. tried as admin and alternative hook options in vorpx config. have disabled fpsvr and afterburner. i have no 3rd party AV, this is on win 10.

it used to work, i don’t understand what’s gone wrong. the only change i can think of is i bought a pimax 8kx since i last used it. it was working with quest 2. i’m careful to select the correct runtime option in vorpx config. it won’t work on quest 2 now either. all other native vr games work ok.

any help appreciated.

rift_un
    Participant

I closed Riva Tuner Statistics and VorpX worked fine, thanks for the solution Ralf.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!