Vorpx auto updated and no longer works

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx auto updated and no longer works

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamesrstuart
    Participant

I have a DK1 and Runtime 8. Today I tried to use vorpx like normal and I noticed it was starting very slowly. It eventually popped up a message that it was updating as a newer version was available. The update completed and I tried to start vorpx. I noticed it takes a long time for vorpx to start and I mean a long time. Like in the area of 2-3 mins from the time I click start to the time the program shows up in the tray. I then tried to run Dirt3 and a error message pops up saying vorpx failed to initialize Oculus. I tried portal2 which worked well before and the same error.

Are the DK1 and runtime 8 still supported? If no can I get a version that wont auto update until my CV1 arrives in a couple of months?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com for a DK1 solution.

jamesrstuart
    Participant

I sent a email to support. Its been a week now….nothing…..

jamesrstuart
    Participant

STILL NOTHING FROM SUPPORT 2 WEEKS NOW!!!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello James, Provided you used the same mail address that you used for registering to the forum here (*.cox.net), your support request did not reach us unfortunately for some reason.

I will send you the DK1 instructions to this address. If the mail does not reach you, please either use this thread or the contact form in the “Support” menu above to prvovide us with an alternative e-mail address. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!