Vorpx changed my skyrim se resolution and i cant change it back

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx changed my skyrim se resolution and i cant change it back

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aaaxux
    Participant

I tried running vorpx with skyrim se and noticed that it was opening it in a tiny resolution. My screen is 1440×2560 but the game opened in 1280×1480. Then i tried opening back my game without any vr
    , just playing on pc and now its stuck at this tiny resolution. I saw that vorpx had generated a new skyrim pref ini file and backed up my previous one. So i restored that backup to bring back my original resolution settings but somehow my game is STILL opening up in small resolution. So how the heck do i get my old resolution back???

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you happen to use Mod Organizer, you might have to check whether it stored MO specific .inis somewhere that it loads instead of the actual .ini in your documents folder. That tool does some seriously weird shit in regard to file access redirection without really explaining any of that.

Starting the Skyrim launcher from MO and changing the res there might also help in that case.

General hint: you can comfortably revert changes vorpX does to game .ini files in the vorpX config app. No need to search for the backup files on your PC manually.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!