vorpX Control: vorpControl.exe – Application Error

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support vorpX Control: vorpControl.exe – Application Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Foolski
    Participant

The instruction at 0x0000000076182324 referenced memory at 0x00000000FEE90004. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program

I get this error when attempting to start VorpX after registering. I’ve tried reinstalling, restarting, uninstalling my antivirus…

Can I get some help here?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sounds like some annyoing antivirus program issue.

Try to exclude the vorpX program folder from your AV program, typically that’s C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX

BTW: If you happen to use any other AV program than Windows Defender, the best you can do is getting rid of it as fast you can. There is no need for (usually more invasive) third party AV on Windows 10. Windows Defender is more than good enough since several years now. It kicks in automatically when you remove redundant third party AV.

Foolski
    Participant

That’s not the problem, I’ve already uninstalled my antivirus and it’s still not working. Is the setup program broken? Can I get a link to a new one? I literally can’t even launch the program I paid £35 for, I’m going to have to request a refund if there isn’t a solution.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check the reply to your contact form message, doesn’t make much sense to discuss the same matter on two different channels.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!