vorpX + CV1 on CS:GO on 21:9 in Lounge mode is Amazing

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX + CV1 on CS:GO on 21:9 in Lounge mode is Amazing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AntDX316
    Participant

I have Z-normal with 1.00 3D with 1.00 weighted with screen distance offset to -1.00. 2160×1080 I think it is? Changing res’s in the menu makes it where the screen of the game changes. I tried DSR with 2x and 4x res but the game looked the same quality but frame rate dropped. I tried different resolutions of aspect ratios and it loses the sides. With this 21:9 setup in CS:GO it feels like I am in the game.

The game!!

I used to be so bad with it but I’m getting kills like crazy. I have lock headtracking off because I get nauseous when moving my head a bit. The environment moves the screen does not but w/o the subtle movement in the game I get dizzy.

It’s so improved since DK2. Looking at the body is like so realistic.

I want SC2, Dota 2, and ArmA 3 to work on it but it won’t load. : (

It feels like 3D vision again but in a room that cost $20000 to make. I’m going back in!!

To copy and paste this entire post from my Oculus thread one.. the monitor thing is soooooooooooooooooo inferior.

AntDX316
    Participant

and I had top kills of like 16 so performance is enhanced not inhibited as an environmental vanity

bcozier
    Participant

Can you confirm the exact resolution you are using, and is it a custom resolution that you created? Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!