Vorpx Desktop viewer sbs option broken

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx Desktop viewer sbs option broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NipOc
    Participant

Hi,
    the sbs option in the desktop manager seems to be broken for me, it sometimes works, but often causes distortions.

Like here

Sometimes one eye freezes or it displays the images (image sides) on top of each other in both eyes.

Everything works fine, except the sbs option.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Is this happening with another stereo injector running or with normal programs? If it’s related to a second injector, it’s probably some weird double/triple/multi injection issue. Something like that is not meant to work in the first place, sorry.

NipOc
    Participant

No injector running, just an image in paint.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can you provide detailed steps to reproduce the issue reliably every time? No dice in recreating it here so far.

NipOc
    Participant

– I open the vorpx desktop viewer
    – I pause the watcher
    – I open a side-by-side image in paint
    – I enable the side-by-side option in vorpx

– The taskbar and paint menu bar are shown side-by-side (stretched over both displays in the rift), but the image itself is uneffected
    – If I enable full screen in paint, one side shows the “old” normal view and the other shows the full side-by-side picture in full screen
    – If I disable the full screen mode again, I get distortions.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Finally found the cause for this, thanks for the heads up. Not much you can do on your end right away unfortunately, but the underlying problem will be fixed in the next vorpX version.

NipOc
    Participant

Thanks, that sounds great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!