VORPX DESKTOP VIEWER

Homepage Forums Technical Support VORPX DESKTOP VIEWER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dantegod
    Participant

So ive tried all the settings i could in desktop viewer to get it working correctly. I have two monitors and its showing both in a big mono section, but the main monitor in the viewer is half cut off no matter what, i cant get that to fully show. Im sure at this point i would need to unplug my second monitor to get this to work but is there a way i could instead get it to show the one main monitor fully instead of unplugging the other just to use viewer? I dont care if i cant see both i just want one to show up fully instead of taking my headset on and off all the time while learning new apps and games.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You might have luck and it works with the monitors swapped, but there is no guarantee for that.

The desktop viewer doen’t handle multi monitor systems well currently, sorry. It’s on the list for some time, but there so many things with higher priority that I can’t say anything in regard to when that will be addressed. For now unplugging or dsiabling the second monitor is the only way to get the desktop viewer working on a two monitor system releiably.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!