VorpX Does Not Work In Game

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion VorpX Does Not Work In Game

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TimeDeatH
    Participant

What the title states, vorpx simply wont run at all in game. Im running a q9550 with a gtx 660ti and 12gb ram, so more than sufficient hardware. I’ve tried reinstalling vorpx numerous times with restarting my computer. I’ve disabled all programs that may even have the slightest chance to conflict with it (hooks, antiviruses, etc). I’ve followed everything on the basic troubleshooting. I’ve been testing between 4 games: Portal 2, Skyrim, Dirt 3, and ArmA 3. Not one have showed what apparently is a red vorpx overlay, they just start normally. Hitting DEL does nothing whatsoever…

Now does anyone have any clue to even (bare bones) just starting this?

As far as I see it, I’ve wasted $40 on this garbage…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi TimeDeath,

Just be sure (this question most likely sounds silly to you, but someone already forgot that): Did you start vorpX Control (not Config!) from the start menu? If it is running, it shows a vorpX tray icon in your taskbar.

If that is case, here are few more things to check/try, that might or might not apply to your PC:

If you have more then one monitor attached to your PC, remove all additional monitors temporarily.

Set the Windows multi-display configuration to clone mode and select “Use System Settings” in vorpX.

Try to start your games with a vorpX shortcut (See the trouble shooting sticky for details).

If you continue to have these problems after trying/checking the above (and everything from the trouble shooting sticky), and want to do some individual trouble shooting, please write a mail to support |at| vorpx com .

Hope that helps.

TimeDeatH
    Participant

I have 2 monitors and I set one of them to clone and it worked. Perhaps this should be written somewhere… Everything that this vorpx tells you to “troubleshoot” is very basic. Especially for having paid $40 for….

Ralf
    Keymaster

Glad this is solved. I will add the multi-monitor suggestion to the trouble shooting guide.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!