I have an Oculus Rift S, all software/client and firmware up to date, and playing all Apps/Games from Oculus and STEAM without a problem. I recently bought VorpX but it doesn´t detect the Headset, it says: No Supported Device Found, and the Oculus Configuration Utility says: No Device Attached
I tried the following:
– Closed STEAM/ORIGIN/AVAST/GE FORCE EXPERIENCE, nothing
– Run all VorpX programs and Utilities as Administrator, nothing
– Reboot the PC
– Re installed VorpX
– Tried with Oculus Client Closed and Open, nothing
– With and without the headset on, nothing
– Change Oculus USB Port, nothing
So, i´m running out of options, so what else can i do/try?
PS: I have a 3 Monitor setup, with a RTX 2070, Windows 10 1903, and the latest drivers for the Graphics Card (Nvidia 452.06) and Headset.
Ok, the problem was that i was running a old version, finally i could update to the last version, but now im getting the following error when i try to run the Configuration: This application could not be started.