VorpX doesn't recognize my DK1

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings VorpX doesn't recognize my DK1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MSKick
    Participant

I’ve just updated my VorpX and now it doesn’t recognize my Oculus Devkit. What can I do ?

Karlor
    Participant

I had this happen with my DK2 before. Im not sure why it stopped but I was messing with alot of settings and experimenting around with all kinds of input devices and other stuff.

Solution:
    Open vorpx config, go to general, then under device settings inside of general you can select what device vorpx uses. In your case pick dk1. Hope that helps

MSKick
    Participant

I already did, It doesn’t solved the problem.

Karlor
    Participant

Is you DK1 all up to date? Do tech demos work with it right now? I’m not sure about the DK1 and how it works. Maybe try updating it if it’s not. If it still doesn’t recognize it then try messing again in the general settings in vorpX. If it still is funky then maybe try unplugging it all and rebooting and maybe try reinstalling the oculus dk1 stuff fresh. That’s just what I would do if I couldn’t get it to work. If your Dk1 works with other demos and stuff just fine then I’d say its in the general settings of vorpx… or the mode you have it set in the oculus options could be wrong.. Or it could be turned off.

Haze214
    Participant

Hey, I’ve got the same problem with my VorpX and my DK1. The thing however, is that there was a new Oculus runtime software released (v0.4.4), which I simply can’t use, because it doesn’t recognize my DK 1. I’ve had to reinstall the old runtime software (v0.4.0) for my DK1 to even work. Now I wonder, did Oculus seize the support for the DK1 in their new software?

leela
    Participant

Same exact problem. Oculus DK1 works minecrift so my computer does recognize it.

rc2f6
    Participant

Me to =( Dk1 not working driver runtime 0.7 or 0.8. VorpX 0.9.1 need driver it is runtime 0.7 or 0.8. Whats later?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!