VorpX doesn't seem to be hooking into games

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX doesn't seem to be hooking into games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    syclonix
    Participant

I can’t seem to get VorpX to work lately. I’ve done everything in the General Troubleshooting steps including disabling all overlays, antivirus, creating VorpX desktop shortcuts, etc.

When I launch a game, the VorpX overlay does not appear even though it is in “Watching” mode.

When I launch the VorpX-created game shortcuts, nothing happens. The game won’t start.

Any ideas what might be causing the overlay to not work? I’m using the latest 1.9.1.0 version of VorpX.

dellrifter22
    Participant

What game are you trying to play? If it’s a dx12 game, run it in dx11 instead.

syclonix
    Participant

UPDATE: VorpX now says that it is trying to attach to whatever game I’m trying to launch, but after a minute or two, it says that it is taking too long and asks me if I want to add the program to the exclude list or do nothing.

syclonix
    Participant

I tried F1 2018, XCOM2, and The Division. I don’t know if any of these run in DX12 but I will try and check

syclonix
    Participant

[SOLVED] Uninstalling and Re-Installing VorpX fixed the issue. It is hooking properly now, thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!