Vorpx doesn't work on Vista?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Vorpx doesn't work on Vista?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MAX
    Participant

Just tried my Vorpx and get an error, after looking around it looks like it only runs on Win 7 and above?
    Is there going to be an update for Vista as I didn’t read anywhere the specs for running Vorpx?
    I don’t intend updating my PC for a while so is there any chance of a refund?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There are a few function calls that are Win7 exclusive. Those will be removed but that might take a few weeks. If you don’t want to wait that long, send a mail to support |at| vorpx com describing your issue and we work something out.

Anakin
    Participant

I have the same issue. After I completed my registration, It says “The procedure entry point “SetDisplayConfig” could not be located in the dynamic link library user32.dll.”

I also have Vista 64 bits and I have no posibility of updating to Windows 7/8.

It is a bit of a shame that there was no refenrence at the website as I would not have bought it until support for it was fully stablished. I was quite happy while buying it just to throw all the expectations about Vorpx to nothing.

Bonus: I guess you could use ChangeDisplaySettingsEx instead SetDisplayConfig which should work in Vista/XP

Ralf
    Keymaster

Anakin, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com . Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!