Vorpx downloaded, installed and then NOTHING

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Vorpx downloaded, installed and then NOTHING

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zin htet maung
    Participant

Hello! I downloaded and re-installed vorpx today. And Nothing happened. I got the extended display stuff done, Rift is running, and everything ready. Rift works too, as i have tested some Rift native games. NO problem. But then i install vorpx and then nothing.

I was expecting the licenses thing to pop up since i may need to verify things and such but still nothing. I click on vorpConfig and still nothing. I just see a the loading ring near my icon and then nothing. Am i doing something wrong?

I excluded the vorpx folder from my anti virus too. I ran compatibility test and things. and still nothing! I thought it was the licenses thing blocking the program but cant even find a way to activate it! HELP!

Maybe its my visual c++ ? I have the 2013 version installed? maybe? what could it be? Steam? my window 7 being x64 ? is it my 32gb of ram? AMD’s control center app? halp!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHZ 3.60GHz
    AMD Radeon R9 290x

Thanks for reading!

vfer
    Participant

Hello everyone

It happens exactly the same, buy the program is downloaded, execute it and nothing. Nothing comes of the license.

grumdark
    Participant

Hello,
    You must submit the request code,included in the dialog,to register |at| vorpx com

Then you will receive in the shortest possible time, its key to activate the product in the same dialog.
    Greetings.

vfer
    Participant

To submit the request code I need to start the app. As stated in the post, just nothing happens

zin htet maung
    Participant

That’s the thing! I have my activation key! i have actually used Vorpx no problem with far cry 3 and etc etc. I got a new pc so i am reinstalling it on my new machine and the dialog to put the activation code does not show up! halp!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Very odd issue. Could you please reinstall vorpX with your virus scanner disabled/uninstalled. Maybe the main program gets deleted during the installation.

Afterwards please check whether vorpControl.exe exists in your vorpX program folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX) and is larger than 0KB.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!