VorpX Gamepad buttons easy to accidentally trigger

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX Gamepad buttons easy to accidentally trigger

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rustyshackleford
    Participant

I feel like the vorpx buttons using gamepad are too easy to accidentally trigger. Maybe there should be a button combo or something to activate edgepeak/vorpx settings so they aren’t so easy to accidentally trigger.

rustyshackleford
    Participant

I know its supposed to be long press for in game action. If anything shouldn’t it be long press for the vorpx action. Either way I think something more complex like a button combo is the better solution because as it stands right now gamepad is basically unplayable for me because i keep accidentally triggering the vorpx menu and edgepeak.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can use menu/select instead of the thumbstick buttons (Input page of the vorpX menu).

rustyshackleford
    Participant

You can use menu/select instead of the thumbstick buttons (Input page of the vorpX menu).

I tried this in Resident Evil 7. The left thumbstick still brings up edge peak even tho i have selected menu/select instead.

rustyshackleford
    Participant

ive fixed my gamepad issues by rebinding the thumbstick and also turning gamepad override to partial with thumbsticks on and buttons/triggers off. RE7 is one of those games that doesnt like gamepad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!