VorpX has broken mouseview….

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion VorpX has broken mouseview….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RalleE
    Participant

I´d try to run Railworks ( Train simulator 2021 ) in VR.
    It did not work so far. But now, the mouseview is broken ( holding right mousebutton ). Now i need to use TrackIR to look around. Not that bad, but i want my mouseview back. Any Idea ??

Thanks..

Smoils
    Participant

Switch off trackir somewhere in vorpx settings.

RalleE
    Participant

Thasks for answering, now, this doesn´t work. But i found out….

The Global.ini file in VorpX directory makes detectionentrys of all programms you´ll try. Just kicking off Railworks.exe entry, and the maousevie was back again. Hope that will help other people with similar problems in the future.

Artful
    Participant

The Global.ini file in VorpX directory makes detectionentrys of all programms you´ll try. Just kicking off Railworks.exe entry, and the maousevie was back again. Hope that will help other people with similar problems in the future.

Please could you explain exactly what this means please so I can fix my game too.

Thanks
    Artful.

Artful
    Participant

Also a request to our leader Ralf – Could you look at both Train Simulator 2021 & Train Sim World 2 and see if you can create a good profile for these please as there are so many players of these 2 games with VR headsets just begging for this ability as it would bring so so much immersion to both of these train simulators.

Oh and 2 more I could add not as popular but still worth looking at Run8 and Hmmsim Metro.

Thank you
    Artful / Rob Dodge

Artful
    Participant

Please could you explain exactly what this means please so I can fix my game too.

Thanks
    Artful.

Thasks for answering, now, this doesn´t work. But i found out….

RailE can you help explain this to me please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!