VorpX Hud ArmA 3

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX Hud ArmA 3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Khemitude
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve adujusted the vorpx hud scale option much lower so I can see everything without needing to use edge peek however it now leaves a darker box with the hud scale visible is there anyway to make the darker box invisible/transparent? I’ve already tried setting the alpha of the arma 3 background to 0 but that doesn’t seem to affect it so I believe it may be a VorpX box rather than one relating to arma itself.

Khemitude
    Participant

The other issue I noticed is whenever I seem to use a menu in-game that brings up the mouse cursor like say the map or inventory it doesn’t seem to get rid of the cursor as it is still showing however if I were to go to the esc menu and click continue or specifically hit the X on the inventory screen it correctly hides the cursor again.

FullJimbo
    Participant

Believe Ctrl+c will toggle mouse cursor on/off. Coloring or shading the picture frame I have no idea. Little support for Arma it is full of bugs and other operating issues in VR . PITA but still battle nightly. I did as you and shrunk hud just so I could see heading. But then edited hud layout in game options. Moved all boxes inward. Now can see everything perfectly except heading. Still have to edgepeek to see the little heading box top center.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!