Vorpx Ideas & Suggestions Thread!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Vorpx Ideas & Suggestions Thread!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LifePeace
    Participant

I’d just like to start a thread for users to post suggestions for future updates of vorpx as I have not seen an official thread for this yet. :)

I’ll start.

1 – Would like to be able to set up the gamepad bindings outside of the game. Perhaps in the vorpx config menu inside the game optimization menu for each game there could be a button to go into the gamepad bindings menu. I like to program the game bindings with the help of a quick and convenient google search, which can’t be done within some games because they crash when I minimize them. Even if they didn’t, its still annoying to constantly be switching back and forth between the two or even using the in-game controls list is awkward to use cause the vorpx menu and the game menu don’t overlap well. (Perhaps being able to change the transparency would help that)

2 – That leads into my second suggestion. Eventually it would be nice if players could trade gamepad configs or download pre-set up configs for their games. (I found the default one is not set up properly in skyrim)

3 – This one has already been brought up but lets put it here too. It would be great to be able to change the Vorpx default key mappings for recentering the positional tracking as this conflicts with some games. Skyrim for sure. Although Ralph has already stated it is going to be dealt with.

4 – I would like to be able to set the 3d depth higher than 2.5 in Z-Buffer 3d mode. Is this possible? Also convergence settings, are they possible too? Is there a difference between convergence and the IPD? Either way, if it’s possible a little more flexibility in Z-Buffer would make it better in my opinion. Not that I’m complaining, the fps is great for what you get as is. Just wondering if it can be made better.

Okay, those are the main things I’ve been thinking about when I’m play with VorpX but don’t get me wrong! I’m still blown away and love every second of it! The idea of this thread is to offer ideas and suggestions that may or may not make their way into future updates down the line. Just a place for us to talk about what we would like to see in future updates. Near or far. :)

Thank you to the VorpX team for making our VR dreams come true! :D

LifePeace
    Participant

Okay I know no one else seems to care about my precious post, lol. But in case someone from Vorpx out there is reading. I have one more request.

I’d like to be able to set the zoom out value of the edge peak if possible. I find in skyrim that all the large amounts of time spent reading inventory and managing it cause me eye strain after playing for about 3-4 hours. When reading my inventory I feel the text is way too close to my eyes and it starts to cause massive eye headache. If I could zoom out more it’d be appreciated.

Also, I am using a gamepad so I don’t have access to the mouse wheel up or down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!