vorpx is lagging my os please help.

Homepage Forums Technical Support vorpx is lagging my os please help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shiep
    Participant

i dont know if its the cpu with high spikes or if its a program interfering but on a fresh start of my computer vorpx runs smooth but after 30 mins it lags my whole computer causing mouse stuttering or jumping which then in turn affects ingame. what could it be? i dont want to have to restart my computer constantly just to get 30 mins of play time. even when cpu is not spiking it still lags. as soon as i close vorpx everything runs smooth again…

any suggestions would be appreciated.. i tried disabling ingame overlays ending tons of different background processes excluded from windows security my only antivirus and allowing through firewall still nothing specs:i7 8700k ram 16gb ddr4

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX can‘t really lag your OS normally. The only reason I could potentially imagine to cause such an issue is some obnoxious AV program that dislikes how vorpX monitors app launches, although even that sounds fairly unlikely.

If you use anything else than Windows Defender, try to uninstall your AV program for testing purposes and see whether that helps. Windows Defender will kick in instead, so there is no risk involved in doing so.

Blorpins
    Participant

I had the same thing happening. I did two things and the problem went away.
    I’m not sure which thing fixed it, but here’s the things I did:
    -uninstalled Unhackme
    -disabled Hardware accelerared Gpu scheduling in windows

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!