VorpX Logo in middle of MPC-HC Player

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion VorpX Logo in middle of MPC-HC Player

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stoner
    Participant

Can you remove the VorpX logo from the middle of the MPC-HC player screen please.
    Very annoying. Its a payed product I don’t need the Logo plastered on screen.
    If I just play a movie via the normal driver its on my main display and if I start the movie on the desktop viewer its on my headset display.
    I cant use my headset while someone watches on my monitor.
    Again its a paid product I don’t want your logo on my screen

Ralf
    Keymaster

The logo is only supposed to be visible in the mirrored view, never in the headset. That works as intended here with MPC-HC, which vorpX normally hooks directly. I’m not sure how that would even be possible ATM, but I’ll check whether there may be circumstances where it may be shown in the headset.

If you want to watch movies on your monitor instead on your headset, you can simply disable vorpX or pause the vorpX watcher (right click the vorpX tray icon and choose the according option).

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please reinstall using your web installer to fix the desktop viewer logo. I didn’t bump up the version number, so no auto update.

Turns out this was an issue with the desktop viewer. The logo is only shown on mirror views as intended now. The update also fixes another glitch with the desktop viewer, which inadvertantently paused hooking into other apps/games while it was running.

Gronon
    Participant

Thank god, downloading this update now. Was trying to watch NetFlix and the flickering VorpX logo was driving me insane. I was sure it could not be intentional.

Thanks for the quick response.

Stoner
    Participant

The problem is i want to watch it on my vive and other people want to watch the mirror on the monitor without the vorpx logo. So i dont want it in the headset or on my monitor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!