Vorpx not installing

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Vorpx not installing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    b9user
    Participant

I recently purchased Vorpx and set up to install but had a MoveFile failed code 5 message. I’ve since downloaded another Vorpx and this is what’s happening:

Open Vorpx websetup.exe
    Tick EULA
    Tick Download to my C: drive
    Tick Set additional tasks
    Tick Ready to install

And nothing happens. No sign of downloading/installing. Can you help me with this dilemma please.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unless there is a serious file system error on your hard drive (unlikely), this sounds a lot like some annoying antivirus problem. If you happen to use anything else than Windows Defender, try to disable it and see whether that helps. Windows Defender should not cause any problems.

BTW: There isn’t really any need for (usually more invasive) third party AV software on Windows 10. Windows Defender is more than good enough for several years now, so if you use something else, you might even want to consider removing it entirely. Windows Defender means less hassle and annoyances with the same level of protection.

b9user
    Participant

Rolf many thanks for your speedy and helpful reply. I have Avast as well as Defender, so I’ll disable Avast this evening and give it a try.
    I’ll let you know how I get on.
    Once again many thanks for your help.

b9user
    Participant

Good morning Ralf and many thanks for your help. I disabled my AV apart from Defender and got Vorpx up and running.

Brilliant, and many thanks, best wishes b9

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!