VorpX not working, but it used to

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX not working, but it used to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nvstewart
    Participant

Some time has past (3 weeks) since I last used VorpX and it was working flawlessly. Last night I wanted to use it but it just does not work anymore.

I can load up the configurator and control without problems, the issue is after I try and load the game I wanna play. The screen turns black, has the text “VorpX” on the bottom of the screen and the version number in the lower left corner and that is how the screen stays until I end the process through Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I have not updated any drivers or change anything to cause it to stop working. I use Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Firewall.

Also it does not matter what game, every compatible/non-compatible game I have tried has the same results.

I would try and do a reinstall of VorpX but I accidentally deleted the setup file for it. Where can I re-download it from?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi nvstewart,

You could try to ALT-TAB to the desktop and back, which resets the rendering device. Very strange though that this happens with all your games.

Also make sure to try the safe settings for the display configuration: Clone mode in Windows and ‘Use system settings’ in the vorpX Config Utility.

To get a new download link, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com .

nvstewart
    Participant

Reinstalling seemed to do the trick, its ok now.

I do from time to time add and remove a memory stick, would this cause the problem?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!