VorpX on UWP games

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings VorpX on UWP games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JuanMaddox
    Participant

which in my opinion is the best deal in gaming (especially if you game on console and PC). My only issue is: MS is releasing some of the PC games as UWP files instead of the files that download through Steam. I’m pretty new to VorpX but from what I’ve seen it seems to be very steam focused. My question is:

Has anyone gotten VorpX to play nice with windows UWP games?

I’ve done some searching about this and so far it doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue. Some folks reported a workaround for this issue but that only works for games that AREN’T in UWP format.

Guess not too many people have jumped on the Gamepass train yet.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Most UWP apps can’t be easily hooked like normal Win32 apps since they are typically protected against hooking into them.

JuanMaddox
    Participant

which in my opinion is the best deal in gaming (especially if you game on console and PC). My only issue is: MS is releasing some of the PC games as UWP files instead of the files that download through Steam. I’m pretty new to VorpX but from what I’ve seen it seems to be very steam focused. My question is: https://solitaire.onl/

Has anyone gotten VorpX to play nice with windows UWP games?

I’ve done some searching about this and so far it doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue. Some folks reported a workaround for this issue but that only works for games that AREN’T in UWP format.

Guess not too many people have jumped on the Gamepass train yet.

issue solved!!

TheBalt
    Participant

I just had the same issue with final fantasy 15 on gamepass and couldnt get it to hook.

i think its cause vorpx needs to have’access’ to files in the windowsapp folder and even with admin priviges, you cant access that stuff. Like try adding a xbox console companion game to steam, it wont work.

i think we got lucky and a few managed to work, but ya, im not sure what the fix is here

luka2099
    Participant

You can use vorpx desktop voewer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!