Vorpx Out of focus (Focal Strenght Option not working) on PIMAX 4K

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx Out of focus (Focal Strenght Option not working) on PIMAX 4K

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kutaras
    Participant

Hello all I’ve purchased Vorpx recently to test its compatibility with Pimax 4k, It works impeccably at times and sometimes it doesn’t work at all, but the most annoying problem I’ve got with it is that the screens appear to be out of focus and it doesn’t matter what value I change there doesn’t seems to be a fix for this issue, does anybody knows what could I do to fix this Issue?

(I’ve tried to reinstall any software regarding both Vorpx and Pimax Also I have the latest video drivers for my AMD GPU)

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you find the image too blurry, try to raise the resolution that you run the game with. Recommended resolutions are 1280×1024, 1600×1200, 1920×1440. The higher the less blurry the image will be. Higher resolutions cost performance though, of course. You need to find the right balance for your PC and the game you try.

For the fully native 4k resolution of your Pimax the game resolution would need to be even higher than 1920×1440, but that would bring down almost any game to its knees.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!