Vorpx reinstall

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erulol
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve recently purchased Vorpx and had to do a Windows installation refresh. I don’t have a back-up of the software and the initial download link does not work.
    Could you please guide me trough the process of recovering and reinstalling Vorpx on my PC?
    I’ve e-mailed support |at| vorpx com and used the Contact form on the website but I got no answer. Can someone from vorpx please clear this up?

All the best,
    Dan

Ralf
    Keymaster

My sincere apologies that we can’t answer every request within minutes, especially on a weekend. If you are who I think ypu are, you should have received the download link in the meantime.

Please make a backup of the web installer this time. This way you won’t have to request another download.

erulol
    Participant

Hello,
    The delay wasn’t minutes, I’ve sent the e-mail to support 6 hours ago and got no reply until now. I wasn’t even angry, I just wanted to find a solution to my problem. Patronizing me or any other client is not a good idea in my opinion.
    If I would have made a new purchase I bet the money would have been retracted from my account within minutes.
    My sincere apologies for bothering the Vorpx staff on a week-end. I will do my gaming and system crashes on workdays.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Pretty good respose time I would say, most other companies would have let you wait until next week. Purchases are handled fully automated by an external service, so this is not comparable to a support request in any way. Please make a backup of the web installer this time. This way you won’t have to request another download.

rasmus
    Participant

i reinstalled my pc to and am in need for the link to download the program as swell

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send an e-mail to support |at| vorpx com.

rasmus
    Participant

you want me to send my email to support |at| vorpx com ? if so i did.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you don’t receive a new link from support within 48 hrs, please try again or use the contact form above, just in case there is an issue with receiving mails from you. Please also make sure to check your spam folder.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!