VorpX Support Not Answering?

Homepage Forums Technical Support VorpX Support Not Answering?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HenryP27
    Participant

Hello,

Several days ago I sent a few emails and posted on the forums about a few technical problems I am having. However, I am not getting answers from Vorpx Team. I noticed that many people get their questions answered in less than 20 minutes. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t really give you very concrete advice in regard to your issue, sorry. Judging from your issue description (games crashing your whole PC) there apparently is something very wrong, and it’s something very odd.

Did you overclock anything in your PC? That’s the first thing that comes to mind when reading your problem description. If so, revert that. Playing games with vorpX is more taxing than playing on a monitor. Even if overclocking causes no issues normally, it may still with vorpX.

If you didn’t overclock, please double and triple check for any background programs that may also hook into games: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot this is to disable/uninstall every program running in the background that would not be there after a fresh, Microsoft only Windows install.

nieda113
    Participant

keep cool man no other support is doing such a good support like ralph.

You ask a serious question and u get a precise answer..

HenryP27
    Participant

Thank you Ralf! The problem with portal 2 about the dead pixels was because I was using Z-Adaptive. I realized I had to set it to Off or Geometry. Concerning Left 4 Dead 2, I realized that what was making the game crash was a Windows’ User setting. When playing left 4 dead 2, my computer requested my permission. For some reason, I was not able to see this sign until I closed the game. Not even my task manager was able to take me to my window’s main screen. So the solution was to turn off the setting that makes windows ask for my permission when running an application. After I did that, Left 4 Dead 2 didn’t crash and it ran perfectly.

Again, thank you so much for your help! The only games I am not able to run now are Slender: The Arrival and GTA V. I read that you said that Slender should have a VR option, but I’m not able to find it. When I try to run it with vorpX my computer crashes. Finally, I realized that my computer not wanting to run any games after I played the first one was just a temporal thing. Today I was able to play many games and all of them worked just fine.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure about Slender, hevent’t checked it for long time. Regarding GTA V: try to pause the vorpX watcher (right click the try icon) and then unpause it shortly after starting the GTA V launcher. Someone with GTA V hooking problems reported that helped him some time ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!