Vorpx tray icon disappearing

Homepage Forums Technical Support Vorpx tray icon disappearing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Illidanlefr
    Participant

Hi,

I am having an issue with Vorpx today : I can not get it to launch.
    When I’m starting Vorpx, the tray icon appears normally, but when I put my cursor on it, it disappears.

I was playing Skyrim normally (on my rift) just one hour from now. But then, just after going out of an inn, my game froze. It already happened before, and the only way I could get rid of this situation was to reset my computer. So I did it again this time.
    But then when I reloaded my computer, this happened : Bitdefender said to me “Hi, you are on Bitdefender Total Security 2018 now !” and then I could not start Vorpx anymore.

So here is what I did :
    – first of all I restarted my computer (uneffective)
    – then, I remembered Bitdefender saying to me it upgraded, so I temporarily disabled it (but again, that did not change anything)
    – finally, I re downloaded Vorpx (in vain)

I searched on the internet : I saw one or 2 threads concerning the same problem, but everytime the answer was about virus scans or something like that. But if disabling Bitdefender does not change a thing, then what can I do ?

Illidanlefr
    Participant

Oh well, sorry for the post.
    It seems that in Bitdefender 2018, when you disable it, some optionals functions are still working. You need to disable Bitdefender plus every other functions manually.
    Vorpx launched this time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!