VorpX won't launch (no error message)

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support VorpX won't launch (no error message)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rtoast
    Participant

I’m on a pretty fresh windows 10 install, have all the latest updates. Have no anti-virus software, and have added the vorpx webinstaller to the windows defender exclusion list, as well as the folder where vorpx is installed.

After the install finished I got the readme page, but after closing that, nothing. It created the quicklaunch icon, but whenever I try to launch the program, seemingly nothing happens?

Any advice?
    Also, I do not have a rift at the moment, nor do I have it installed, so if that is a requirement just to get the software up and running then I suppose this is a no-brainer.

(just in case, any snarky comments about lolz u got no rift y u use this@%?
    My rift is tracking to come in the mail tomorrow, I’m trying to get this set up ahead of time since it appears it may take up to 2 days to get an activation code or however this is supposed to work)

rtoast
    Participant

Ok, nevermind. It appears that whatever executable the quicklaunch icon was pointing to wasn’t the right one? And aside from the readme file, it didn’t autolaunch the registration box.

I just went into the install folder and manually started launching the executables in there and found one that prompted the registration box to pop up. Am now registered and appreciate the basically immediate response!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!