VR Hotkeys

Homepage Forums Technical Support VR Hotkeys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tum
    Participant

Hi,
    I only purchased VorpX a few hours ago.
    Got it working on ESO presently, and trying to figure out how to get the VR Hotkeys to show up, just using the Vive controllers.
    I see it says press SHIFT + MiddleMouse, and from the profile I have for ESO, it has the Vive left grip setup for SHIFT, and the Vive right grip setup for MiddleMouse, But when I press both together, all I get up is the VorpX menu, and not the VR Hotkeys.

Any ideas on what am doing wrong please ?

Tum
    Participant

HI again,
    Ok I went through every setting in the advanced vorpx and couldn’t see anything that changes the grip controllers function on the vive.
    Have I missed something that does change the function of the grip controllers ? Or are they preset and unchangeable ?

Anyway, for now I have remapped the key for the hotkeys to holding the left grip, and pressing both triggers at same time. This is working fine, but I would rather just hold both grips as its easier!

Ralf
    Keymaster

The grip buttons are hard coded currently and cannot be remapped to provide some UX consistency between the different VR controller types. All other buttons are freely mappable though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!