W3 glitches

Homepage Forums Technical Support W3 glitches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

@ralph,, can u give an advice. In witcher 3 with g3d, 1920X1440, i have a problem with this. Looking at a fire place for example the light disappears if slightly moving the head or walking forward.The same is when moving the sky is getting black, for a few seconds , and looking at the ground puddles appear or disappear , at the slightest movement .If switching to immersive or cinema mode its not.
    Changing resolution, fov or whatever disabling, shadows doesnt help either.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to disable positional tracking if you enabled that. Sounds like glitches that can occur with pos tracking.

nieda113
    Participant

So the reason for that glitch are two things. First fov enhancemnt in voprpx and positional tracking. But why would there a feature for fov enhancing , if it doesnt work?

steph12
    Participant
    Ralf
    Keymaster

@ nieda113: For some games the ‘G3D FOV Enhancement’ can be useful. Rule of thumb: the newer the game, the more likey it causes glitches. BTW: Whenever you see a warning about potential glitches after enabling a feature in the menu, you should take it seriously.

nieda113
    Participant

So i finally got it working at my likes.I have installed fov tweaks and automatic camera.This combination seems perfekt.It is even possible to have a third person view if u change the setting in automatic camera and not losing your fov.If headtracking value is about 1 to 2 its cool game experience

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!